Cumberland Filing Cabinet
Rich with heritage, Cumberland Township was one of the earliest settlements in the formation of Upper Canada in 1791. Cumberland Village, on the south shore of the Ottawa River, became a focus for industry in the early 19th century. With an industrial steel base and rustic textured finish, the Cumberland collection from Handstone features a perfect blend of old and new simultaneously.
Choice of wood or steel legs.
- Four Corner English Dovetailed Drawers
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Drawer Glides
- Stained & Varnished Interior Drawers w/ Glued & Inset Bottoms
- All Doors & Drawers Custom Fitted
- File Drawers are Letter/Legal Size Compatible
- 32.5"W x 18.75"D x 35.75"H
Available in your choice of wood type, stain colour & texture/finish. Select from a wide variety of hardware options. Contact us directly for pricing.
Crafted in Ontario, Canada.
Shown in Brushwork Oyster on Wormy Maple, with H17 Hardware.
Delivery and set up options available in select regions. Contact us for rates.
Have Any Questions?
Get in touch with our Saskatoon team today! Contact Us